PIT – Tourist Information Point in Rome
They are the main centers of Italian and foreign tourists who visit the city of Rome.
The PIT’s multilingual staff distributes promotional and informative material audience of tourist and cultural interest created, distributed and licensed by Roma Capitale – Department of Tourism Training and Labour and Superintendent Capitolina.
In P.I.T. (With deferred activation depending on the service) we were activated booking services and sales of products of interest to tourists, such as the tourist card Roma Pass and Roma Pass 72hours 48hours, Metrebus ATAC tickets.
The Information Points, open 365 days a year from Monday to Sunday, they are located throughout the historic city and the main terminal tourists to Rome.
For deaf people, they are equipped with a video center where there are interpreters LIS (Italian Sign Language) qualified.
At the Department of Cultural Activities Piazza Campitelli is a Tourist Reception point enabled to provide information to tourists and distributes promotional material.
- PIT Termini – Termini Station, via Giovanni Giolitti 34, building Interior F – track 24, from 8.00 to 18.45 (Monday – Sunday)PIT Castel Sant’Angelo – Piazza Pia – from 9.30 to 19.15 (Monday – Sunday)
- PIT National – via Nazionale (Palazzo delle Esposizioni), from 9.30 to 19.00 (Monday – Sunday)
- PIT Minghetti – via Marco Minghetti (corner of Via del Corso), from 9.30 to 19.00 (Monday – Sunday)
- PIT Fori Imperiali – Via dei Fori Imperiali, from 9.30 to 19.00 (15 to 30 June), from 9.00 to 20.45 (September 1 to 15), from 9:00 to 21:45 (from 1 July to 31 August)
- PIT Navona – Piazza delle Cinque Lune (Piazza Navona), from 9.30 to 19.00 (Monday – Sunday)
- PIT Sonnino – Sonnino Square, from 10:30 to 19:45 (Monday – Sunday)
- PIT Ciampino – U.K. Airport Pastine – International Arrivals Customs area / baggage claim, from 8.30 to 18.00 (Monday – Sunday)
- PIT Fiumicino – Leonardo Da Vinci Airport – International Arrivals Terminal T3, from 8.00 to 20.45 (Monday – Sunday)
- Point Tourist Reception Campitelli – Piazza Campitelli, from 9.00 to 18.45 (Monday – Friday, closed Saturday and Sunday)
- Point Tourist Reception Barberini – Tourism Department – Training and Employment, Via di San Basilio No. 51, Monday to Thursday from 8.00 to 18.00, on Friday from 8.00 to 17.00